Saturday, February 15, 2014

Page Purpose

Why hello! You've stumbled across my page and wonder why it exists. Well, this is the section to give you a little insight. The best way I like to describe my mind is by using the very picture that is the background of this blog: M.C. Escher's Relativity. It's a series of all these very uncorrelated interests, musings, and postulations, and they never quite build to anything. It's chaotic and can be frustrating at times, so I figured I'd create a venue to just let some of it loose. Now, I did want to add some structure to the blog. Random rants are great and all, but people do tend to attach to specific content matter. I have no misgivings that people would come just to read whatever impulse comes to my mind, otherwise therapists would pay me to hear me talk. To accommodate that, I am going to try to regularly update a few common areas of interest of mine, and then have my "bonus section", if you will, where you'll never know what to expect. Inspiration is a fickle thing, after all. So hopefully this blog makes you think and/or feel. If it doesn't, well, I do it more than enough to make up for it. Cheers!

-Anth

No comments:

Post a Comment